On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 4:26 AM, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Should we finally bite the bullet and force a flush in reftests/crashtests?

You mean force a flush in the load event handler in the test harness,
before the test's load event handler runs?

> After thinking about this for a while, I haven't been able to come up with
> something specific that we'd risk breaking on the Web without our
> reftests/crashtests catching it...

How about a bug where we're missing a necessary FlushPendingNotifications,
and someone writes a reftest/crashtest load event handler that would
trigger the bug if not for the harness flush? That might not be worth
worrying about though.

I think we should just grind through reftest/crashtests and add an explicit
flush to every onload/load event handler. Mind numbing-work but would take
at most a week based on my count.

Rob
toD
rdsme,aoreseoouoto