I really like being able to manage my profiles within a normal firefox
tab.  Awesome!

The replacement for the ProfileManager probably needs some UX work,
though.  It was not clear to me which profile was actually going to be
launched if I clicked the "Start Nightly" button.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 12:17 PM, Andrea Marchesini <amarches...@mozilla.com