Thanks Yoric for the note here! :)

Hi @Andrea, I was also working on HTML version since I heard that XUL is going
to go away soon. I used React. Here is a preview of the GUI, the filter feature
(by default profiles are sorted alpha-numerically ascending, that can be
changed in the options page) (preferences can be set to affect across all
profiles, or just the current one).

Heres a quick screencast - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziTbU9RzZYU

Also @Andrea are we going to change how profiles.ini is used?

I used react in html, and I've been working on getting react to work in the xul
scope so I can drop this menu item brainlessly into the main menu panel as in
Profilist v1 and v2.

Thanks I hope I can work closely with you here.