Hello.

mozilla-central has dropped a lot of platform supports after Gecko 1.9, especially OS/2 which was contributed by some volunteers. However, there is still Qt widget. Looks like that nobody isn't working on Qt widget but when I reorganizing some code, like WidgetEvent related code, I still need to maintain Qt widget too. However, as far as I know Qt widget cannot be built without errors. Additionally, Qt widget is not implemented fully. For example, IME is never supported on Qt widget.

So, my question is, why do we still have Qt widget in mozilla-central? What the reason of keeping it in mozilla-central?

--
Masayuki Nakano <masay...@d-toybox.com>
Manager, Internationalization, Mozilla Japan.