See bug 593096. (Hah! I anticipated you guys by almost 700,000 bugs!) It's currently WONTFIX, but there's some relevant discussion in there.

On 04/15/2016 12:46 PM, Mike Connor wrote:
If this is a serious problem, and I can easily believe that it is, have we
considered having a default behaviour of cancelling all unfinished Try jobs
running for a given user when they push again?  Based on how I've seen
people use Try over the years, I suspect a significant majority of pushes
are updated versions of previous pushes.

For cases where a developer needs to run multiple runs at once, we can add
an override in the trychooser syntax.  I think that's a corner case, and I
don't think it would be a major burden vs. the cost/benefit for everyone
else.

I think the treeherder path we wouldn't need to auto-cancel, but we would
prompt when the user adds jobs from the web interface.

-- Mike

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Ryan VanderMeulen <