On 04/26/2016 01:47 PM, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
On 2016-04-26 1:02 PM, Mike Hommey wrote:
On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 10:52:02PM -0400, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
On 4/25/16 10:34 PM, Mike Hommey wrote:
Don't we already have that with superreviewers?

Kinda, sorta.

(How outdated is that list, btw?)

Quite.  If we're talking about
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/reviewers/ then of
the 30 people on the list, I would say:

* 10 or 11 are no longer actively involved.
* 4-5 are not actively involved in web-facing bits.
* 2-3 are involved in web-facing bits in a pretty narrow capacity.

If I were coming up with an "API owners" group, I'd take some of the people
from this list, but also probably a few who are not on this list....

Shouldn't we just kind of repurpose the superreviewers, update the list,
and keep it fresh?

The traditional job of superreviewers is very different though (and it's
mostly a historical thing anyway).

Well, a traditional job for superreviewers is/was things like API reviews,
which isn't that different
from saying what APIs (or other features) should be exposed to the web.

Updating superreviewer list and repurposing it a bit sounds reasonable to me.

-Olli