On 06/28/2016 06:44 PM, Gregory Szorc wrote:
As of a few minutes ago, when you land commits from MozReview they will be
pushed to https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/autoland instead of
https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound.

[…]

Please follow bug 1266863 if you wish to track changes to the autoland repo
and our future plans to get rid of inbound, fx-team, merge commits, and
most backout commits in the final repo history (making mozilla-central
history linear without most bad/backed out commits).

I am not using MozReview yet, because I lack answers for the 2 following questions:

Is MozReview safe for hosting security patches yet?

As we remove mozilla-inbound would we have to push security patches to mozilla-central now, as we would have no access to the autoland repository?

Also, I want to notice that, if persons who have access to security issues are using MozReview & autoland for all their patches which are not attached to a security issues, then this would highlight all the remaining patches as being involve in a fix for a security issue. Thus a simple filter on the committer name would be able to filter all security patches. (without the need to query bugzilla)

--
Nicolas B. Pierron