All old data is sanitized and Perfherder should be usable again. One unfortunate side effect of the clean-up process is that some types of old perfherder links no longer work. In particular historical graph URLs (e.g.,3a5cf79c1facd50accbbc43bd03a7cc63498a5db,1,1%5D) and subtest comparison views (e.g. will no longer work since the signatures have changed.

I know this sucks and I apologize. :( In retrospect, the decision to use (and continue to use) "hashes" to uniquely identify performance signature information in Treeherderwas a huge mistake. It just duplicates what a database like MySQL was designed to do, but poorly.

Looking forward, I am going to do some work to make sure this never happens again:

On 2016-10-13 3:14 PM, William Lachance wrote:
Update: I have a fix applied for new data ingestion, but existing
results are still somewhat busted. It will take some time for a cleanup
script to work through the existing data (maybe a day?) but meanwhile
(new results) from try should be sane, so if you were waiting on this to
push some talos jobs, please go ahead. :)

I'll make another announcement when everything is ok.