The W3C is proposing a revised charter for:

  Second Screen Working Group

Mozilla has the opportunity to send comments or objections through
next Tuesday, October 25.

Please reply to this thread if you think there's something we should
say as part of this charter review, or if you think we should
support or oppose it.

Mozilla does have participants in this group:

π„ž   L. David Baron                  𝄂
𝄒   Mozilla                   𝄂
             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.