Support revised charter.

The revised charter creates some flexibility for us to promote Flyweb as a
new feature in Presentation API Level 2, which has been discussed in the
F2F meeting of the WG this year. It also create a good structure to move
non-WebAPI discussion to CG and keep WG focusing on the API development.

[additional information on Mozilla's implementation plan]
The current plan is to enable 1-UA implementation on Fennec on Nightly
(release 52). No detailed engineering plan on Firefox desktop for now. We
are cultivating some proposal to identify the usability of this API on
desktop browser before dumping engineering resource on it.

Best Regards,
Shih-Chiang Chien
Mozilla Taiwan