On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 05:39:06PM -0500, J. Ryan Stinnett wrote:
For modules that have already converted, is there any performance change
(good or bad) between async / await vs. Task?

I haven't noticed any differences either way, but I also haven't done any explicit profiling. There's definitely a difference in the way we collect async stacks in async/await code vs. with the Promise.jsm promises that Task.jsm uses, but that shouldn't show up much on release.

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 5:33 PM, Kris Maglione <kmagli...@mozilla.com>