I mostly use tasks when writing tests, so I mostly have questions about how
it's use in that situation will be affected.

Can we pass async functions everywhere where we use `add_task` in tests
already? If we can't, is there a tracking bug for converting all of the
test systems to support it?
Can you `await` a function created with Task.async such as
`BrowserTestUtils.withNewTab` during the transition period?
How about in ESR52? Will uplifting tests to ESR52 be a painful experience
due to having to use different tools to write the tests?
Can I pass an async function as the callback argument to things like
ContentTask.spawn and BrowserTestUtils.withNewTab? How about on ESR52?