Hi Alex,

Apologies for hijacking the thread, but since you asked, right now debugging mochitest that you want to get some logging out of with a sandboxed content process is super painful. I last hit it when I was debugging a memory leak which typically requires getting refcount leak logs and it took me quite a while to find the wiki page that describes the pref that I needed to set in order to turn off the sandbox so that any logging in the content process would be able to write to a log file (and I couldn't even find it again to include a link to the wiki page here once again!).

I thought I'd mention it since you were asking about stuff that can be painful when debugging test failures with sandboxed content processes. :-)

Thanks,

Ehsan