I'd like to get pretty stack trance which shows method names rather than only address with tryserver build on Linux. However, nsTraceRefcnt::WalkTheStack() cannot get method names on Linux as you know.

The reason why I need to get it is, I have a bug report which depends on the environment and I cannot reproduce it on my any environments. Therefore, I'd like the reporter to log the stack trace when it occurs with MOZ_LOG.

My questions are, how to or is it possible to get pretty stack trace on Linux with MOZ_LOG? And/or do you have better idea to get similar information to check which path causes a bug.

If it's impossible, I'll create a tryserver build with each ancestor caller logs the path, though.

Thanks in advance.

--
Masayuki Nakano <masay...@d-toybox.com>
Software Engineer, Mozilla