Ted, really sorry for the delay to say "Thank you" because of too busy of my life.

I tried to do this on my environment (Ubuntu), then, I succeeded to get a pretty stack trace even from trysever build.

1. Put |#include "nsTraceRefcnt.h"| and |nsTraceRefcnt::WalkTheStack(stderr);| where I want to get stack trace.
2. Post it to tryserver.
3. Get Linux build from "B" of "target.tar.bz2" in treeherder.
4. Get build symbols from "B" of "target.crashreporter-symbols.zip" in treeherder.
5. Then, extract all of them.
6. Run the tryserver build from terminal.
7. Save stack trace to a text file.
8. Run |<path to src dir>/tools/rb/fix_linux_stack.py < stack.txt|

Thank you very much!