I posted an update on Phabricator and Lando to my blog a couple weeks ago, but
I figured I should share it here too:
https://mrcote.info/blog/2017/11/17/phabricator-and-lando-november-update/

There are two important points:

1. Our Phabricator instance has been up and running for a few months now.  Our
team has been using it regularly, as has the NSS team and some Firefox devs.
We were hesitant to advertise this too widely in order not to create any
confusion around the Quantum release, but now that that has settled down I am
told it should be fine for anyone to start using it.  The instance is at
https://phabricator.services.mozilla.com/ and there are docs at
https://moz-conduit.readthedocs.io/en/latest/phabricator-user.html.  We will
have some hands-on training in Austin as well.

Note that we are still technically in a pre-release state as we are making a
few more changes to the underlying BMO-integration engine to ensure it remains
rock solid.

2. For a few reasons, the release of Lando (the system tying Phabricator and
Autoland together) is being pushed back to 2018Q1.  There is more info on
Lando, with screenshots, in my post.

Mark