*The changelog might be slightly jumbled.*
The only involvement I had was with the password role.
I think both lines should be removed from the changelog as they add
confusion based on their current placements (it reads as if it was in 1.0
and since removed).

*Thoughts*
We should ensure ARIA provides clear justification for any other roles that
already have HTML representation.
I'm pretty sceptical of ARIA helping Accessibility. I think there is more
impact when assistive and non-assistive improvements work together like
<dialog>.