On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 9:42:50 AM UTC-6, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> First, as Dave Camp mentioned during the Firefox All Hands, we are started
> some developments to improve
> our support for enterprise users.
> More information can be found on the wiki:
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/EnterprisePolicies

The first example configuration.json I saw on the page only shows some custom
policy configs - e.g., bookmarks_on_toolbar, allow_popups_from, etc.

Will the policy config allow admins to set other/any about:config prefs to
custom values?

I'm thinking specifically it would be cool to let Enterprise+InfoSec admins set
some security + privacy about:config prefs to more hardened defaults.