On Wednesday 2018-02-14 09:25 +0100, Emilio Cobos Álvarez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In bug 1405087 I intend to remove the "enabled" and "disabled" values of the
> -moz-user-input property.

Do other browser engines implement the 'user-input' property
(prefixed or unprefixed)?  Which values do they support?

The original spec for this property was:
  https://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-css3-userint-20000216#user-input
which seems to only have:
  Values: none | enabled | disabled | inherit

So it sounds like this would leave 'auto' and 'none', where 'auto'
wasn't part of the original spec and 'none' was.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.