Hi,

Similar to what QA did for previous Firefox feature testing prioritization
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rn-F3Kg_1_VznIxxXkAGGL8mVMSAdamZZI4f1O2r8HA/edit?pli=1#gid=3821926>,
we would like to do the same for Fx61. In order to help with the
process, *please
submit your pi-request
<https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/PI/PI+Request> by March 13. *This is
needed to assure QA will be involved in your feature development work for
the next Nightly 61 cycle.

*Q: What happens after the deadline?*