Following up on this, no breakage whatsoever was reported, so I removed the pref and the API from the tree in bug 1408301.

Thanks,

 -- Emilio

On 3/23/18 7:23 PM, Emilio Cobos Álvarez wrote:
Hi,

Bug 1408301 tracks unshipping CSSStyleDeclaration.getPropertyCSSValue.

This is a non-standard API only implemented by Mozilla, and that
generally can be replaced by usage of the standard .getPropertyValue.

We added a use counter and deprecation warning in bug 474655. The data
seems to indicate the usage is low, so I'm trying to remove this API on
Nightly only to see if there's any breakage in bug 1448415, tentatively
under the pref layout.css.getPropertyCSSValue.enabled.

Let me know if there's any concern with doing this, and please file bugs
blocking either bug 1448415 or bug 1408301 if you see something broken
because of this.

Thanks!

  -- Emilio