On 7/10/18 10:59 PM, L. David Baron wrote:
The changes relative to the previous charter are:
https://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2016%2F07%2Fwebperf&doc2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2018%2F07%2Fwebperf-charter

It looks like the new charter proposes to merge navigation timing and resource timing, but leave user timing and performance timeline separate. That won't completely address my concerns about monkeypatching and unclear behavior, since the whole point is that the performance timeline exposes stuff from all those other specs but the way it's done is very monkeypatchy and unclear... We should probably point out that we would prefer for all of these to be merged.

-Boris