On 05/09/2018 04:40, Kris Maglione wrote:
Concur. Aside from future-proofing things, reading comments in phabricator is pretty painful, especially for bugs with multiple patches. With the old flow, I could look at all of them in one place. Now, I have to open a half dozen separate pages, and then scroll through the entire patch squinting for comments, since none of the comments at the top of the review page provide even the slightest bit of context.

A couple of things that may help with the scrolling & finding, that people may or may not have found yet...

- You can click on the line number to the left of a comment to jump directly to the comment.

- Once you're in the patch section of the page, there's a bar that appears at the top. Click the "x / y comments" button and you'll be taken straight to the next open comment and hence you can cycle through all the open comments quickly (though it doesn't seem possible to go through the "done" ones in this way).

Mark.