Below is the text from the code of conduct. The CoC does say to be
positive, but it is also at pains to emphasize the importance of being able
to speak directly, being open to being wrong, and valuing others' input.
I read frustration being expressed in this thread, but not disrespect. The
original criticism seems on-point, and there are many specifics provided.
The obligation to criticize constructively does not, I think, extend to an
obligation to "come up with a solution". A bug report without a patch
should still be welcome, if it's accurate and actionable.
The original question does suggest being unsure where to even report the
problem, but at this point that has been cleared up. I agree with Jared
that further discussion belongs where the people who can do something about
the problem can see it.

Be Respectful