I sometimes rewrite patches from new contributor and commit them with `-u` and the contributors name and email address, and land the patches for them. E.g., https://bugzil.la/1513405

Is it possible to do that via Phabricator and Lando? If not, what should I do when I meet similar situation?

Of course, it is the best that contributors work all for their patches, but in my experience, they may not update their patches after review or they may don't have much time to update quickly. So, I think that full timers should support them as far as possible.