Just another reminder,

On February 28 Bugzilla review flags will be disabled for Firefox and other
mozilla-central products and components. From this point forward, all
reviews of code changes to mozilla-central should be conducted in
Phabricator.

Please reach out in the #phabricator channel in irc or Slack if you have
questions.

Kim