Just as a PSA, I did a bunch of work a while ago to align better with other UAs, and the Gecko-specific values are gone as a result of that work.

The CSSWG resolved in our behavior regarding `auto` in:

  https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3344

So I plan to land the changes in 69 now that the soft-freeze is over.

 -- Emilio