Hey Geoff - what sorts of things would be appropriate to file there?
Or perhaps as a more basic question - what *is* comm-central? Is it
'mozilla-central with constantly-rebased Thunderbird patches on top?'
Is it an old fork of mozilla-central where a lot (or very few) patches
are copied across? Some hybrid? I like Thunderbird, and I'd like to
make things easier on you, but truthfully I know very little about how
Thunderbird is made relative to my work on Firefox (and I couldn't
find a document online).

-tom