On 15/12/2020 20:00, James Graham wrote:
With bug 1678663 [1] now on central, web-platform-tests uses Python 3, both locally under mach, and on Gecko CI. This matches upstream, where the CI switched over a few weeks ago [2] and Google's CI which switched at the end of last week.

Apparently there is breakage if you're using Python 3.9; at the moment we only have up to 3.8 in the upstream CI.

I'll investigate the issue and propose adding 3.9 to the unit test configuration, but in the meantime if you encounter problems with Python 3.9 please switch to 3.6, 3.7 or 3.8.