On 6/21/2014 11:37 AM, Jeremy Rowley wrote:
> I think getting them revoked would be the first step.  If you make the data
> available about which CAs still have 1024 bit certs or lower, we could email
> the CAs and find out what is going on.
>
> Jeremy

Bug reports have been filed for each non-complying root certificate.
See the following bugs: 1015767, 1015770, 1015771, 1015772, 1015773,
1026128, and 1026741.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam, flames, and trolling from that source.