I seriously think you guys are following google off a cliff mission here.

China has a enormous internet population and enormous number of websites. Yes
CNNIC acted like a dangerous kid. But you really think making all Chinese
unable to do any online transaction is the solution we want to push?

It would be a golden opportunity for Chinese gov to push for a "home-grown
browser that is not under the control of western imperialism governments" for
sure.

We can advocate the problem through Mozilla community in China, understand that
the impact is minimal. But then again, with Mozilla's market in china, not much
we can do that will be significant.

My suggestion: follow IE, Microsoft said they will do something, and they have
the largest market share in China.

Seriously, stop following Chrome, in doing pretty much anything.