On 9/15/2015 8:51 AM, Kathleen Wilson wrote [in part]:

> Yes. My plan is to publish the DRAFT of version 2.3 of the policy and
> list the changes, and then send a CA Communication to be sure they are
> all aware of the proposed changes and give them time to respond. So, it
> is very possible that a change we make to the DRAFT of version 2.3 of
> the policy will need to be re-visited after the CA Communication.
>
> Having said that, it would be easier for me if any such issues are
> raised during this discussion. There are CAs who regularly participate
> in this discussion forum, so I would very much like to hear from any of
> those CAs who actually have customers depending on certs for code
> signing purposes chaining up to roots in the NSS root store.

I will ask again:  How broadly is this being announced?  Will a news
release be sent to Slash.dot, ZDNet, or any other external news
services?  Or will this be announced only within Mozilla's media?

--
David E. Ross

The Crimea is Putin's Sudetenland.
The Ukraine will be Putin's Czechoslovakia.
See <http://www.rossde.com/editorials/edtl_PutinUkraine.html>.