On Wed, August 31, 2016 10:09 pm, Richard Wang wrote:
>  Thanks for your so detail instruction.
>  Yes, we are improved. The two case is happened in 2015 and the mis-issued
>  certificate period is only 5 months that we fixed 3 big bugs during the 5
>  months.
>  For CT, we will improve the posting system.

I had a little trouble parsing this, but let's make sure we're on the same
page. I've continued Gerv's original numbering:

Incident -2: 16 January 2015 - 5 March 2015 - 1,132 BR-violating SHA-1
certificates ( https://cert.webtrust.org/SealFile?seal=2019&file=pdf )
Incident -1: April 4, 2015 - WoSign is informed it's routinely violating
its CPS for issued certificates (
https://www.wosign.com/policy/wosign-policy-1-2-10.pdf )
Incident X: April 9 - April 14, 2015 - 392 duplicate serial numbers
Incident 0: April 23, 2015 - 72 potentially dangerous port-validated
certificates
Incident 1: June, 2015 - 33 unvalidated base-domain from sub-domain
certificates
Incident 2: July, 2016 - At least 1 backdated SHA-1 certificate (was this
the only one? I wasn't clear from
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/k9PBmyLCi8I/gksYkOTLCwAJ
)

Just making sure we're in agreement about the facts and timelines
surrounding these, so that it's easier than debating 2 or 3 or 5 or more.