(forgot the list)

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 7:55 AM, Peter Bowen <pzbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 12:37 AM, Richard Wang <rich...@wosign.com> wrote:
>> We finished the CT posting, all 2015 issued SSL certificate is posted to
>> WoSign CT log server: https://ctlog.wosign.com, total 101,410 certificates.
>
> Richard,
>
> Based on CT logs, I have seen certificates from the CAs below, all of
> which have "WoSign" in the name.  Have you logged all certificates
> which are signed by these CAs and have a notBefore date of
> 20150101000000Z or later to the WoSign CT log?
>
> Do you also plan to submit these to at least one Google-operated log?
>
> Thanks,
> Peter

CN=360 EV Server CA G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=360 OV Server CA G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=CA WoSign ECC Root,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=CA 沃通 Email 客户端证书 G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=CA 沃通 EV Pro 服务器证书 G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=CA 沃通 EV 服务器证书 G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=CA 沃通 IV 服务器证书 G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=CA 沃通 OV Pro 服务器证书 G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=CA 沃通 OV 服务器证书 G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=CA 沃通免费SSL证书 G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=CA 沃通免费SSL证书,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=CA 沃通根证书,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=Certification Authority of WoSign G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=Certification Authority of WoSign,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=Certification Authority of WoSign,O=WoSign eCommerce Services Limited,C=CN
CN=GZCA EV Server CA,OU=WoSign Trust Network,O=广州市电子签名中心,C=CN
CN=IMS CA,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=IMS Class 4 EV Pro Server CA,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=IMS Class 4 EV Server CA,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=IMS CT Monitor CA,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=IMS EV 服务器根证书,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=IMS 根证书,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign CA Free SSL Certificate G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign CA Free SSL Certificate,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 1 Client CA G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 1 Client CA,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 1 DV Server CA G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 1 DV Server CA,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 1 DV Server CA,O=WoSign eCommerce Services Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 2 IV Server CA G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 2 IV Server CA,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 3 Code Signing CA,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 3 OV Pro Server CA G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 3 OV Pro Server CA,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 3 OV Server CA G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 3 OV Server CA,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 3 OV Server CA,O=WoSign eCommerce Services Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 4 EV ECC Server CA,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 4 EV ECC SSL CA,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 4 EV Pro Server CA G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 4 EV Pro Server CA,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 4 EV Server CA G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 4 EV Server CA,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Class 4 EV SSL CA G2,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=WoSign Premium Server Authority,O=WoSign\, Inc.,C=US
CN=WoSign Server Authority,O=WoSign\, Inc.,C=US
CN=WoSign SGC Server Authority,O=WoSign\, Inc.,C=US
CN=中国湖南 EV 服务器证书,OU=WoSign Trust Network,O=东方新诚信数字认证中心,C=CN
CN=沃通 Email 客户端根证书,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
CN=沃通 EV 服务器根证书,O=WoSign CA Limited,C=CN
L=ShenZhen,ST=GuangDong,O=WoSign CT Monitor Intermediate,C=CN