Tan said,  for StartCom and WoSign’s infrastructure, the PKI servers were/are
shared, the CRL/OCSP, TSA code were cloned and the StartCom and WoSign shared
the software development team.

Also some management team are shared I assume since Richard Wang approved
Tyro's backdated cert from StartCom.

As we saw most problems discovered are either due to software development(issue
F,H,L,N,V) or management (issue S,P,R). And those team were shared between
WoSign and StartCom at the time of the incidents. Consequently, at the time of
the incidents, they're the same entity with regards to those issues. So I agree
with the opinion that " If their
operations are, in the future, functionally separated, then they can be
considered for reinclusion separately.  However, for the purposes of what to
do about them over *past* actions, when they were a single operational
entity, their actions should be considered as such. "