On 13/10/2016 17:58, popcorn wrote:
There were comments admonishing StartCom and WoSign for not reporting change of
ownership in a timely manner.

I am not sure if this has been reported earlier, but if not, then Qihoo 360
change of ownership may be relevant to the current discussion:

I just skimmed it, and that just looks like Qihoo 360 acquired some
other companies that I don't recognize and did so by technically
merging the company while concentrating ownership with the existing
Qihoo 360 shareholders.