Ryan Sleevi <r...@sleevi.com> writes:
>On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 3:44:50 PM UTC-7, Peter Gutmann wrote:
>> Another thing I'd like to bring up is the absolute silence of the CAB forum
>> over all this.
>It has not been.

I haven't heard anything from them.  If they've made any statements, they've
been very quiet about it.

>> Apple have quietly unilaterally distrusted, Mozilla have
>> debated at length (three months now) and are taking action,
>mid-August to mid-October is not three months.

August, September, October, seems like three to me.

>[blah blah blah nitpick nitpick nitpick]

Response, response, response, boring boring boring.

Any chance of answering my question?  What's the CAB forum doing? What are
other browser vendors doing?