On 2016-10-18 17:26, Gervase Markham wrote:
On 18/10/16 07:17, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
On 2016-10-18 14:51, Gervase Markham wrote:

The audit report CNNIC has submitted covers the period from November 2,
2015 to February 29, 2016. Therefore, we would expect them to be
starting the process of getting another yearly audit in about 2 weeks
anyway, although it won't be done until next year.

If they now are on a yearly audit, I would expect the audit to start
somewhere in March 2017.

Help me understand how you get to that figure, given that their previous
audit started on November 2nd, 2015?

You said the period was until February 29, 2016. I assume the next period starts on March 1, 2016 and is for 1 year. I don't expect it to from from March to November, it would be an 8 month period.