On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:02:00AM -0700, Gervase Markham wrote:
> On 18/10/16 09:03, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > You said the period was until February 29, 2016. I assume the next
> > period starts on March 1, 2016 and is for 1 year. I don't expect it to
> > from from March to November, it would be an 8 month period.
>
> Surely if audits last one year, one would be auditing the CA at the same
> time each year? And the last audit was Nov -> Feb. That's certainly what
> my neighbour here in the CAB Forum meeting room is suggesting is true.

Are you saying you're expecting an audit report from November 2015
to November 2016, and so have the period from November to March
covered twice?

Since the previous audit wasn't one that covered a whole year, I
expect the new audit to start where the previous one stopped and
have it a year from that point.

Kurt