在 2016年11月15日星期二 UTC+8上午8:51:25,Kathleen Wilson写道:
> On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 7:29:56 AM UTC-7, wangs...@gmail.com wrote:
> > We have uploaded the lastest translantion of CP/CPS.
> > CP: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8805543
> > CPS: https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8805545
> > EV CP: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8805546
> > EV CPS: https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8805547
> >
> > Because of our English level, there maybe some mistakes. If you have any
> > questions, please contact us.
>

> Thanks to all of you who have reviewed and commented on this request from
> Guangdong Certificate Authority (GDCA) is to include the "GDCA TrustAUTH R5
> ROOT" certificate, turn on the Websites trust bit, and enabled EV treatment.
>
> There were some recommendations to deny this request due to the versioning
> problems between the English documents and the original documents.
>
> Do you all still feel that is the proper answer to this root inclusion
> request?
>
> Or should we proceed with reviewing these new English translations of the
> documents, and make our decision based on the new versions?
>
> Thanks,
> Kathleen

Because we misunderstand that we only need to provide the related chapters of
CP/CPS in English, and non-related sections are not required. We are terribly
sorry that we misinterpreted your requirement and upload an inconsistent CP/CPS
in English. Someone inferred that we don’t utilize a version control for
CP/CPS. In fact, we do have a strict control for master version CP/CPS (see
section 1.5 in CP/CPS).
We understand that it is our responsibility to provide accurate English
versions and ensure consistency and synchronicity between Chinese and English
versions. Hence, we have decided to strictly implement version controlling of
English version CP/CPS according to section 1.5 in CP/CPS. The auditor is
reviewing our complete CP/CPS in English and the new version will be published
as soon as possible.
We will keep open mind to process any further issues.