On Thursday, 9 February 2017 03:08:14 UTC, Ryan Sleevi  wrote:
> 19) Can you confirm that Certsuperior, Certisign, CrossCert, and Certisur
> are the only Delegated Third Parties utilized by Symantec, across all
> Symantec operated CAs that are trusted by Mozilla products?

Maybe Ryan has better information than me, but I had assumed that in practice
all the companies identified on their site as Symantec "Affiliates" offering
SSL are or have been Delegated Third Parties under the BRs.

https://forms.ws.symantec.com/verisign-worldwide/index.html

I confess that I reached this supposition by Googling "Symantec Crosscert" and
thinking about what I found, rather than through deep knowledge of Symantec's
business or direct personal information.

Symantec provides the following links for "affiliates" offering SSL

https://www.acs.altech.co.za/symantec-pki
https://www.egypttrust.com/
http://www.comsign.co.il/
http://www.verisign.co.jp/
http://www.crosscert.com/
http://www.itrus.com.cn/
http://www.msctrustgate.com/
http://www.mysecuresign.com/
http://www.niftetrust.com/
http://www.safescrypt.com/
http://www.adacom.com/
http://www.skyrr.is/
http://www.telefonica.es/
http://www.trustitalia.it/
http://www.certsuperior.com/
http://www.certisign.com.br/
http://www.certisur.com/
http://www.e-sign.cl/

Some of those were on Ryan's list above already, and some are defunct, but
despite language barriers I think I was able to determine that some of the
others are selling Symantec certificates. I suppose it's possible that they're
merely acting as resellers and all validation etc. is done by Symantec, but I
wanted to flag it up.