On 17/03/17 11:30, Gervase Markham wrote:
> The URL for the draft of the next CA Communication is here:
> https://mozilla-mozillacaprogram.cs54.force.com/Communications/CACommunicationSurveySample?CACommunicationId=a050S000000G3K2

A few more wording tweaks on the current version:

* Action 1 says: "Date must be before June 1, 2017". That gives CAs 2
months to make a CP/CPS update. Do we normally allow a bit more than
that for non-urgent updates? Say, 3 months?

* "I understand that our CP/CPS documents shall be updated each year" ->
"I understand that our CP/CPS documents should be reviewed and the
version number incremented each year"

* Action 8: "Our current policy is...". In hindsight, this is ambiguous
- it could be Mozilla's policy, and the CA is just affirming they
understand it. Instead say "The current policy of our CA is...".

Gerv