Gerv,

I'm curious whether you would consider 18 months an appropriate target for
a deprecation to 1 year certificates. That is, do you believe a transition
to 1 year certificates requires 24 months or 18 months, or was it chosen
simply for its appeal as a staggered number (1 year -> 2 year certs, 2
years -> 1 year certs)

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 5:10 AM, Gervase Markham via dev-security-policy <