I'm not the best way to phrase this, so please forgive the bluntness, but I
think it'd be appropriate to ask at this point if Symantec has disclosed
all necessary intermediates (I believe this would be defined as: chain to
their roots in our trust store, are not expired, are not revoked, and are
not technically constrained), and would they be willing to state that if
new intermediate CAs are discovered beyond that point, it would reflect
either dishonesty or serious mismanagement of their PKI.

Alex

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 9:20 AM, Kurt Roeckx via dev-security-policy <