> On Jun 16, 2017, at 05:00, Rob Stradling via dev-security-policy
> <dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:
>
> On 16/06/17 06:05, Tavis Ormandy via dev-security-policy wrote:
>> Hello, I was crawling the pkcs7 blobs in public pdf files and found some
>> intermediate certificates that don't appear in crt.sh.
>> I forwarded them to Rob, I don't know if this is useful to anyone else, but
>> they're available here.
>> https://lock.cmpxchg8b.com/intermediates.zip
>> Tavis.
>
> Thanks Tavis.  I've just submitted all of these intermediates to some CT logs.
>
> This list just grew considerably...
> https://crt.sh/mozilla-disclosures#undisclosed

For posterity, here are the new ones (from June 14 to present, there are seven
others predating this batch that are still on the list):

-
https://crt.sh/?sha256=a6ca043d5c838dd10e935acdd1079c9686b6511faf4c80c4dcfc9c54394ded5e
-
https://crt.sh/?sha256=6365b25e9299b5f382eb0066850629088ebcd9bcb398f28622107603c3c1c27e
-
https://crt.sh/?sha256=d57b9872b1eef8e8032ab2e8cb0e63b685d1655c51c454f23f9975dfa2ad7e0a
-
https://crt.sh/?sha256=077b75f6b7fa71be4f8121e1ec52faebca0d0aed2dc01711a0f6dcdc38e7bf38
-
https://crt.sh/?sha256=7fa8450051bac3efd7ea4dbbd070075d7e7b7d27f3f119e6fa1f7103b8a89f24
-
https://crt.sh/?sha256=3b84290532c84b7026e06a427b689c69fe24154bdecb43fedbe29bf955ca6513
-
https://crt.sh/?sha256=5d1f493bb09823decc8a6e35a23d04c83778d854a43b34686a363d6f4bb287c2

I think it would be useful to see incident reports from each of the CAs so that
we can understand how these trusted intermediate certificates, all issued
several years ago, were missed.

Jonathan