-----Original Message-----
From: dev-security-policy
[mailto:dev-security-policy-bounces+inigo=startcomca....@lists.mozilla.org]
On Behalf Of Itzhak Daniel via dev-security-policy
Sent: lunes, 7 de agosto de 2017 23:36
To: mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: StartCom cross-signs disclosed by Certinomis

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 11:03:27 PM UTC+3, Jakob Bohm wrote:
> 7. At Quihoo: Actually get rid of Richard Wang, not just change his
>    title from CEO to COO.

I didn't map the new hierarchy of the "Spanish" StartCom CA ("StartCom CA
Spain Sociedad Limitada"), having trouble registering to the Spanish company
house and pull documents (I pulled from 3rd party, but they're garbage [1]
[2]). I did mange to see that Mr. Barreira is the Directory but nothing on
the share holders or parent company.

I took a quick look at StartCom UK (as the information there is free) and
noticed Mr. Wang became a director again [3]... I wonder who is "StartCom CA
Spain Sociedad Limitada" parent/share holder, maybe a disclosure?

Links:
1. https://www.letsphish.org/files/StartCom-CA-SPA-Appointment.pdf
2. https://www.letsphish.org/files/StartCom-CA-SPA-Profile.pdf
3. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09744347