Yes, there are similar ones everywhere, so I´m familiar with it :-)
And you´re right, I also make contributions in many other places, ETSI, ENISA,
CABF (used to), ... and not get paid for that, but it´s also true that the way
the distrust happened didn´t give us time or much time to act accordingly, even
now people is asking for the distrust or asking for refunds due to the
distrust.

And yes, we tried to do it quickly and we know what happened but we didn´t
re-apply at that time. We got issues and until all of them were fixed and we
receive the OK we didn´t move forward. We wanted to meet the deadline we
imposed ourselves and even reached, it was not in a good shape, so, had to
start again. And that´s what I said internally, that it didn´t matter if we
could not make it in 6 months as indicated in the sanction and it took us
nearly 10, taking into account that everything was new.

Best regards

Iñigo Barreira
CEO
StartCom CA Limited