Thank you very much Nick for this analysis and the time past on our request.

You will find below additional information. The publication of the updated CP /
CPS will be immediate, as soon as you confirm that the level of detail is
sufficient for you.

Thank you in advance for your help and your reply.

- Afnic control

For each TLS/SSL certificate request, controls through “Whois” websites are
systematically performed by RA operator with a screen-shot add to validation
proofs. For French websites, as recommended by the "RGS" French standard, the
operator performs an additional control through the AFNIC website, that why we
mentioned explicitly this website.

- Wildcard Domain Validation

Indeed, the process is not formally described in the CP on this subject. An
automatic process is implemented, when ordering a wildcard SSL certificate, to
verify that the requested domain name is made up as "*.domain.tld". To
consolidate this check, TLDs validated by ICANN are everyday automatically
retrieved through the list on the https://publicsuffix.org website.
In addition, the verification of the domain name owner performed by the RA will
in all cases lead to a rejection of the application as it is impossible to
identify the owner of a domain name of type "*.tld". Applications with an
invalid TLD or non-domain (E.g. *.co.uk) will therefore be systematically
rejected.

- High Risk

Our CP/CPS have been updated with a chapter named “3.2.6 Verification of
Certain Information Sources” which integrate the following description of our
practices about this:

“High risk status
The CA develops, maintains, and implements documented procedures that identify
and require additional verification activity for High Risk Certificate Requests
prior to the Certificate’s approval, as reasonably necessary to ensure that
such requests are properly verified under these Requirements.
In particular, the RA is carried out controls with databases of domain names
that are suspected to be used for phishing activities (sources related to
“APWG” and “Phishing initiative”) and with CA’s internal databases of revoked
certificates for compromising reason or request of certificates which are
suspected to be used for phishing activities.”

- Contact

Terms and conditions (chapter 20) indicate the email address
cont...@certigna.fr for every request.

This information will be added to CP/CPS at chapter 1.6.2.

Terms and conditions (chapter 21) indicate that a form is available on Certigna
website for reporting a malicious and dangerous certificate. Other requests can
be performed through this form.

This information will be added to CP/CPS at chapter 2.2.4.

Terms and conditions: http://cgu.certigna.fr/en/CGU_CERTIGNA_SERVICES_CA.pdf
CP: http://politique.certigna.fr/en/PCcertignaservicesca.pdf
Form: https://www.certigna.fr/contact.xhtml

Thank you in advance for your help and your reply.

Best regards