On 04/11/2017 02:36 μμ, Daniel Cater via dev-security-policy wrote:
> I notice that on https://crt.sh/mozilla-onecrl there are lots of certificates
> that have recently been added to OneCRL from the .tg TLD (Togo), including
> ones for high-profile domains such as google.tg. The issuances occurred 3
> days ago, on 1st November.

According to LE CP section 4.2.1:
The CA SHALL develop, maintain, and implement documented procedures that
identify and require additional verification activity for High Risk
Certificate Requests prior to the Certificate’s approval, as reasonably
necessary to ensure that such requests are properly verified under these
Requirements.

The same language also exists in section 4.2.1 of the CA/B Forum BRs.

Has Lets Encrypt implemented the documented procedures? Is a request for
google.tg considered a high risk certificate request based on the
LetsEncrypt risk-mitigation criteria?

Regards,
Fotis