Hi Kathleen,
        Comodo issued a number of certificates to .tg domains during the
period of interest.

We see a history of applications for <something>.gouv.tg certificates which
we had been previously been rejecting and suddenly in the period of interest
we issued them - which might support the notion of the .tg registry  being
compromised.
It could, of course, also indicate a sudden burst of activity by the Togo
government in setting up websites.  It is hard to tell.

We issued certificates including around 170 names matching
<something>.gouv.tg.
Issued          names   certificates
19/06/2017      2       1
01/08/2017      1       1
25/10/2017      31      7
26/10/2017      46      15
27/10/2017      7       3
28/10/2017      8       4
30/10/2017      19      8
31/10/2017      20      4
01/11/2017      12      2
02/11/2017      9       3
03/11/2017      8       4
04/11/2017      5       2

and that's when we blocked .tg.

When we first got a heads-up about this we looked at the data and I said
that it looked to me like 25th October was the transition to chaos, since
that is when we issued the first of many gouv.tg certificates.

I hope that helps a little.

Regards
Robin Alden
Comodo CA Ltd